none
Time to do the 70-640 RRS feed

Answers

• This is an English speaking forum so please ensure that you ask your questions in English.

Translation

What time should I take to prepare me for exam 70-640, a month, less than a month or more than one, see the page in the exam are two courses that would take 15 days approx.

Answer

It depends on how much experience you have with Windows Server 2008 and Active Directory. Generally speaking, if you have 1-2yrs experience then 1-2 months should be sufficient.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 3:16 AM

All replies

• This is an English speaking forum so please ensure that you ask your questions in English.

Translation

What time should I take to prepare me for exam 70-640, a month, less than a month or more than one, see the page in the exam are two courses that would take 15 days approx.

Answer

It depends on how much experience you have with Windows Server 2008 and Active Directory. Generally speaking, if you have 1-2yrs experience then 1-2 months should be sufficient.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 3:16 AM
  • I'd assume that is going at it full time? ;)

I'm taking 6 months to work my way through the study material on top of a full-time job (doing about 10 hours a week study). I've been working with servers for about 10 years and there is a fair bit of stuff that for one reason or another is new to me.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 3:50 PM