Trying to remove Micro soft -Office Pro 2007 tr- RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to remove Micro soft Office Pro -2007 Tr. It was interupted during the removal, and now when I try to remove it, a error message comes up saying my system does not support the product language.- Now what do I do?

How do I get rid of the program? By the way I am not very good with computer issues.

Thanks

Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:25 AM

All replies

• Download this free program, it's safe. The program is called CCleaner.  I have used it for a couple of years now. This program will help you in uninstalling programs, clean your registry, and it has other utilities. When you download it, go to the tools section, find your program that you want uninstalled, highlight it, and click "run installer". Now go and click on the cleaner tab to get the program to remove all the junk that has been installed on your computer. Click on analyze to start it, then click on run cleaner to remove the junk. These tabs are on the bottom of the screen. Then after that, click on the registry tab to clean up your registry. I do this at least once a week. It helps your computer run better and faster.

Go to www.ccleaner.com to find the program. or go to this site:

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/update?v=2.35.1223&l=1033

hope this helps.
    Thursday, October 14, 2010 6:36 PM