Whiist Questions / Support / News RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

As the interest in Whiist has been growing I've been finding it difficult to keep track of both new questions and followups to old ones. This forum software doesn't work too well for post becomes longer than about two pages, nor do the RSS/Alert features work properly.

I've created a new set of forums on my website for both Whiist and a few other projects I've written. Having everything in one place will make it a lot easier for me both to keep track of things and maintain FAQ's for new users.

http://www.andrewgrant.org/forums

(there's no need to register to post).

I'd appreciate it people could now post anything Whiist related to these forums. I will post updates here about new versions and WHS development issues, but I'll no longer be checking this forum for questions relating to Whiist.

There should be a new version of Whiist coming in the next few weeks with some major new features. Because so much has changed I'll probably be asking for a couple of volunteers for pre-release testing, I'll post something on the new forums when I get to that point.

Thanks for all the support!

Andrew
    Monday, July 9, 2007 1:59 AM

All replies

• Great news Andrew, I think this is a positive step. I know some people don't like registering, but in me (limited) experience, open posting will lead to a lot of spam, you may need to reconsider

Gordon

Monday, July 9, 2007 12:05 PM