Can´t subscribe cause of non us adress! RRS feed

• Question

•  

I try to register to subscribe but system only accepts data of "US nature" probably cause I answerred english-US. There were no Swedish option.
    Wednesday, August 13, 2008 3:46 PM

Answers

• OneCare is not available for sale or subscription in Sweden.

In which countries and languages is Windows Live OneCare available?

The Windows Live OneCare subscription service is available in the following countries and languages: Australia (English), Austria (German), Belgium (Dutch, French), Brazil (Portuguese), Canada (English, French), France (French), Germany (German), Hong Kong (English), Ireland (English), India (English), Italy (Italian), Japan (Japanese), Mexico (Spanish), Netherlands (Dutch), New Zealand (English), Singapore (English), Spain (Spanish), Switzerland (French, German), United Kingdom (English), United States (English, Spanish).

Pasted from <http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/faq.htm>

If you were in one of the above countries, the form for subscribing would depend on the language setting in IE matching your physical location.

-steve

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 4:20 PM

All replies

• OneCare is not available for sale or subscription in Sweden.

In which countries and languages is Windows Live OneCare available?

The Windows Live OneCare subscription service is available in the following countries and languages: Australia (English), Austria (German), Belgium (Dutch, French), Brazil (Portuguese), Canada (English, French), France (French), Germany (German), Hong Kong (English), Ireland (English), India (English), Italy (Italian), Japan (Japanese), Mexico (Spanish), Netherlands (Dutch), New Zealand (English), Singapore (English), Spain (Spanish), Switzerland (French, German), United Kingdom (English), United States (English, Spanish).

Pasted from <http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/faq.htm>

If you were in one of the above countries, the form for subscribing would depend on the language setting in IE matching your physical location.

-steve

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 4:20 PM
  • Oh, I forgot how small we are! Thanks for the information. It actually never occured to me that swedes could be excluded.

/Olov

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 4:24 PM
  • Unfortunately, OneCare is not available worldwide. In fact, you'll note that the list of countries where it is available is pretty small. Since OneCare is a subscription product, I suspect that the biggest obstacles are legal/licensing and support (meaning the regional Microsoft office being responsible for support), following language support in the program itself.

-steve

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 5:08 PM