none
Cloud Computing on windows platform RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I need help from people here in forum on cloud computing. I do not have any experience on cloud computing. But I have IT development expeirnce of 9 years. I want to make my carrier in the field of cloud computing becuase i am very much keen to learn this. What will be the right approach to learn this so that I can get the opportunity to work on it in the industry.

If having some training is useful then is there any good training programe which i can join.

Thanks in advance.

Monday, October 8, 2012 9:02 AM

Answers

• Instead of paying for a course I love the training kits and virtual labs from Microsoft.

These will bring you up to speed in a little amount of time. If you want an in-class training you should search for some training providers near you.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012 4:07 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

first you should make sure that you know what cloud computing really is (to look behind the marketing slogans). The right approach depends on your background. Are you more a developer or more an administrator (IT Pro)?

Microsoft cloud platform is called Windows Azure. To get an overview about it I would recommend that you have a look at the official site - https://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012 12:16 PM
    Answerer
  • Thans for the reply. I have 9 years of total development expeirnce. I wokred on C++/VC++/VB/COM/DCOM/.Net (c#)/PHP/Javasctipt, bcscript, SQL server 2XXXX, oracle etc and works on web based apps, desktop apps, database projects and mobile apps.

I have awareness about cloud computing technology (overview) and windows azure as well.

But i want to give a start and want to work on this technology. So for learning it Is there any courses/trainings availabe from microsoft or from some other intinutes?

Monday, October 8, 2012 2:32 PM
  • Instead of paying for a course I love the training kits and virtual labs from Microsoft.

These will bring you up to speed in a little amount of time. If you want an in-class training you should search for some training providers near you.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012 4:07 PM
    Answerer
  • Has your question been answered? If so, please mark the appropriate post as answer so other community members with a similar question can find help faster.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012 12:02 AM
    Answerer