Windows Mobile 6, 6.1 RRS feed

• Question

• Hey, MIcrosoft Windows Mobile looks great but that all I can do is look at.  Hoping for more updates....
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 12:35 PM

Answers

• Hi curtispea

Welcome to the forums!  We are just getting underway here and have been very pleased with the initial response from folks.  Our hope is to be able to help those first time users (and experienced users too)  that have a question that they just can't figure out.  I expect that you will see more and more here as we grow.

Saturday, June 16, 2007 10:44 PM

All replies

• Hi curtispea

Welcome to the forums!  We are just getting underway here and have been very pleased with the initial response from folks.  Our hope is to be able to help those first time users (and experienced users too)  that have a question that they just can't figure out.  I expect that you will see more and more here as we grow.

Saturday, June 16, 2007 10:44 PM
  •  

Were would i be able to download WIndows Mobile 6.1. I have contacted the Manufacturer(HTC) and they have no idea as well as my carrier has no idea.

Phone Type: AT&T Tilt

The microsoft website said its available for my phone but doesnt show me how to obtain it.

Monday, April 7, 2008 9:03 PM
  •  

I have a similar question in that there is a ton of PR for the Windows Mobile 6.1 but no talk of a release date? When will that be?

Jimmy

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 10:52 PM
  • They dont know when - just go to the HTC web site and enter eclub - there must be 6.1

Saturday, April 19, 2008 4:59 PM
  • Still there is NO sign what so ever that it will be out soon? Why all the delay? We are all awaiting how it will workout on our phone! I have the Moto Q9h and even Motorola says nothing. The last time I spoke to a rep he said in 2 weeks. that was exactly 3 weeks ago. Again, WHY THE DELAY? Are there issues with this O/S or are we to get stressed out hearing that soon it will be out. The question, HOW SOON IS SOON?

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 1:18 PM
  • Are we there yet?

Anyone know where I can get this update. I've seen someone on YouTube using an HTC device demonstrating. I have an AT&T Tilt.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 4:36 PM
  • Don't get to excited yet about WM 6.1 if you are using your WM device to sync between two PC's. 

I have a HTC Touch (Sprint) smart phone and downloaded the ROM update from the HTC site and have had nothing but trouple since downloading the update.  WM 6.0 worked flawlesly, 6.1 has major issues managing the sync partnerships betweem multiple PC's.  A quick google search will provide you with all the details you need.

Any help resolving this issue would be appreciated.

Saturday, August 2, 2008 4:24 AM
  • I have the same question.  I use a Motorola Q9m.

Saturday, August 2, 2008 5:40 PM
  • Hi, I have exactly the same question here !!! when is microsoft gonna supply a link for their much bulled up 6.1. it sounds good and all that and is meant to keep us happy untill wm7! bt where can we get it!! were all furious and frustrated!!! please Microsoft supply a link for htc P3450!?!! TOM
    Wednesday, August 6, 2008 6:22 PM
  • I recently downloaded the 3.35 rom update and have no problems with sync or aything else. i also have a htc mogul  

Friday, August 8, 2008 1:26 AM