none
how to download certificate for 70-433 exam? RRS feed

• Question

• i tried to download the certification but i cannot find option for download.

and i can view the certificate also?

i have MC ID and Access Code also?

please any one help me?

Monday, April 14, 2014 5:23 AM

Answers

• Hi, tats342.

Keith's post above is wrong about 70-433 NOT being a certification. It is a MCTS certification.

This exam earned you the MCTS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development certification title. If this was your first passed Microsoft exam, you also earned the Microsoft Certified Professional title.

There are three (3) SQL Server 2008 MCTS certifications that you can earn, each by passing one exam. They are shown here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/mcts-certification.aspx#item-ID0EGAAAAACA

• 70-448, MCTS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
    • 70-433, MCTS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development
    • 70-432, MCTS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance

You can log into the MCP site and download your MCTS certificate. After logging in, click Get a certificate. Here's one of my MCTS certificates that I just downloaded for SQL Server 2005:

NOTE: This public forum is usually monitored by fellow IT professionals like you and me but not by Microsoft employees.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 7:08 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• From what I can see 70-433 isn't a "certification", it's an exam which counts towards one, as such you don't get a certificate from it. If you view your transcript I suspect you'll see 70-433 listed under certification exams completed successfully, but to achieve the actual certification (listed above that section when you have any) then you have to complete the other related exams that make up the required certification.

To receive the "MCITP: Database Developer 2008" certification, you also need to pass 70-451.

Monday, April 14, 2014 6:29 AM
  • Hi, tats342.

Keith's post above is wrong about 70-433 NOT being a certification. It is a MCTS certification.

This exam earned you the MCTS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development certification title. If this was your first passed Microsoft exam, you also earned the Microsoft Certified Professional title.

There are three (3) SQL Server 2008 MCTS certifications that you can earn, each by passing one exam. They are shown here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/mcts-certification.aspx#item-ID0EGAAAAACA

• 70-448, MCTS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
    • 70-433, MCTS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development
    • 70-432, MCTS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance

You can log into the MCP site and download your MCTS certificate. After logging in, click Get a certificate. Here's one of my MCTS certificates that I just downloaded for SQL Server 2005:

NOTE: This public forum is usually monitored by fellow IT professionals like you and me but not by Microsoft employees.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 7:08 AM
    Answerer