none
Programming help for noob like me!

Question

• I hope I didn't choose wrong forum but I recently started to programm and I need help because i want to create programm which works simply - 1st I turn my PC on, 2nd it loads windows 3rd in windows it automatically launches chosen aplications, I want to create console for 3rd step so anything between begining of 1st step and end of 3rd step happens automatically (I also want console to launch administrator programms whithout asking me permision to launch them), well saying i'm new to this stuff i should better say i have no idea how to do it and i expect some help.(my english are bad so sorry for mistakes).
    Friday, July 31, 2015 8:34 AM

Answers

• Just drag shortcuts for your chosen applications into the startup folder.  Start > All Programs > Startup

Is there a reason it needs to be any more complicated than that?

You can adjust the command prompt shortcut to run as administrator by right clicking on it.

You can forgo the UAC by turning it off, or by logging in as an administrator in the first place.

Friday, July 31, 2015 3:11 PM
  • Thanks for Wyck's help.

Hi GodIsLoveLV,

I'm afraid that it is not the correct forum for this issue, since this forum is to discuss the VS debugger.

Since it is related to the console app development, you'd better select the correct language development forum, VB or VC# or others.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?forum=csharpgeneral%2Cvbgeneral&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, August 3, 2015 11:42 AM

All replies