No quiz in The Month of June ..........yooooooooooooo RRS feed

All replies

• HI

Mr . Rajkumar

I wrote to admin but havent received a reply from him yet lets see what happens

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 6:38 AM
  •  Prashant_Misra_e37d69 wrote:

HI

Mr . Rajkumar

I wrote to admin but havent received a reply from him yet lets see what happens

Since the recent mail from the admin says that the quiz of May will be the last and final one, there will be no quiz in June

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:12 PM
  • Yeah i dont think there will be quiz in June, but the quiz for May has been announced on 19 - 20.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:19 PM
  • Admin Reply me that this is the last quiz ........no quiz in the month in the june ..

Now it is confirmed from the msg that admin send to all , i.e 4th Quiz schedule ...

TC

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 5:03 PM
  • hmmm, it would have been great to have one more in june.. as it would have enabled lot more people for 10k limit.. but anyways... devsquare have their own quiz also.. so we all can compete there also/....
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 5:45 PM
  •  

Yes Varun...

You are right...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 5:54 PM
  • Yes friends, even after the student rockstar contest, i will try and compete in the quiz that are taken by devsquare Smile

But if there would be one more quiz in the month of june, then it would make more people quzlify for the 10K limit.

May be we can request the admins. I dont think they would agree, cause even if they are convinced, they have to pay charges to devsquare for conducting the quiz, and i dont think they would like it if their budget increases than the one already planend.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 6:14 PM
  • I dont want quiz due to my Exam .......8-18 june..................i will too busy in the month of june ..........
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:06 PM
  • I think there are more people who wants quiz in the month of June. I think we should start a user poll...
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:22 PM
  • mNAY pEOPLE hVE eXAM yAAR............................
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 3:47 AM
  • Hey Friends........

Y dont u join this site .

It looks a bit logical , if u think big

Join it

http://www.mginger.com/index.jsp?inviteId=71021

TC

Thursday, May 17, 2007 3:49 AM
  • Thanks Rajkumar, but i am already a member of this site, and i have not received a single SMS.
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:29 AM
  • Dear Harshil,

You will be receiving the SMS code for confimation to the website so be aware of that too. Just for fun, even I dont have a message from the same site.

regards,

Thursday, May 17, 2007 12:28 PM
  • Yes Fredrick, i have got the confirmation code in my mobile, i have also entered the number in the website Smile

@Fredrick -  Are you a member of mginger ? if so then do you receive SMS's daily ? and how many sms you get daily ?
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:19 PM
  • I got the SMS.......

Here is the SMS

What does the internet world say about you? Search for your name on www.TagBulb.com and explore! Its addictive! its Tag Search Simplified!

TC

Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:54 PM
  • I have referred to many friends, they are even not getting SMS ;( i dont know whythis is happening.
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 2:52 PM
  • Even i got only one msg in 5 days .........
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 6:08 PM
  • I think they will send me message after 5 days Stick out tongue
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 6:34 PM

• Friday, May 18, 2007 7:04 AM
  • still waiting for the SMS ):

Friday, May 18, 2007 7:28 AM
  • dont you guys think its a bad way to provide all your personal details to these websites....i think the main aim of such websites is to collect personal info about your exact particulars...
    Friday, May 18, 2007 12:46 PM
  • Moreover I dont like the annoying msgs in my mobile.. i have even turned off the airtel service msgs.. and i certainly dont want other 10 annoying msgs a day...

That is the reason i m not joining this types of services.. though they are good.. I will give you a insight how they work...

They ask you to join, by this they have a customer base for the companies that want to advertise... This companies pay to this websites for adverstising on their behalf... and this websites pay some portion of this money to us to attract the mobile users..  so its a win win condition for all.. but people like me who dont want the annoying msgs, like to stay away from this,....
    Friday, May 18, 2007 3:01 PM
  • I dont mind 10 sms a day if they give money for it. Who cares to read it Smile
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 4:43 PM
  • Its not compulsory to read?....who comes to check..just rcv the msg, open it it and delete it...

so harshil did u start rcvin msgs frm them?

Monday, May 21, 2007 11:48 AM
  • Man, i still haven't got a single SMS. Has anyone else other than Rajkumar got the sms ?
    Monday, May 21, 2007 4:49 PM