audit all microsoft OS and software on the LAN (domains) to make sure they a genuine RRS feed

• Question

• I am working on a number of networks and would like to audit all microsoft OS and software on the LAN (domains) to make sure they a genuine.  Some type of tool I can run at the domain admin level.

Thanks JohnO

• Moved by Carey FrischMVP Tuesday, May 4, 2010 3:37 AM Moved to relevant forum category (From:Genuine Advantage Offers - Eligibility Issues Forum)
    • Moved by Maxwell JosephMicrosoft Support Tuesday, May 4, 2010 11:51 AM moving to right forum (From:Installing, Upgrading, and Activating Microsoft Office Products)
    Tuesday, May 4, 2010 3:09 AM

Answers

• Hi JohnO,

Unfortunatly, I have recieved confirmation that there is no tool available that can do what you request.

Sorry I couldn't be more help,

Darin MS
    Thursday, May 6, 2010 9:52 PM

All replies

• Hello JohnO,

I will talk with my Devs to confirm, but to my knowledge, here is no tool that will do what you have asked.

I will post again when I hear back from my Devs.

Thank you,

Darin MS
    Wednesday, May 5, 2010 7:51 PM
  • Hi JohnO,

Unfortunatly, I have recieved confirmation that there is no tool available that can do what you request.

Sorry I couldn't be more help,

Darin MS
    Thursday, May 6, 2010 9:52 PM
  • Hello John Oliveira,

Here's something that was just released last week:  http://windowsteamblog.com/blogs/genuinewindows/archive/2010/04/30/volume-activation-management-tool-2-0-released.aspx

Haven't used it myself, but it does sound like it might be worth a look anyway.

If it doesn't do what you want it to do, maybe open a dialog with the windows team to add desired features to v3.

Buy Office 2007 Now, Get Office 2010 Free http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/tech-guarantee/microsoft-office-2010-technology-guarantee-FX101825695.aspx?CTT=97
    Friday, May 7, 2010 11:50 AM
  • Thanks for your alls help. I will give the link a try.  JohnO
    Friday, May 7, 2010 8:08 PM