Getting transactions from Royal Bank of Canada RRS feed

• Question

• I bank with Royal Bank of Canada and can't get MM to download my transaction data. Using MM 2003 and Windows 10. Anybody know a solution to this. Called RBC and they said Microsoft has a "fix" for it but I can't find it. 
    Thursday, June 9, 2016 7:32 PM

All replies

• Money does not download transactions from RBC or any other bank directly. You would have to go through their website, if it is possible to get transactions at all from them.

If you are using the website, explain what you do, and at what stage things go wrong. What is the indication that things are not working (error message, something else)?

Thursday, June 9, 2016 9:45 PM
  • Hello Cal. Thanks for the helpful reply. The sign that something wasn't working was that when I hit "download" the system said "No data to be downloaded" -- when in fact there was heaps of data. 
    Thursday, June 9, 2016 11:19 PM
  • Try going through the bank's website using IE. Try to download an OFX file if available. If not available, what choices do they offer?

It is possible to use the browser in Money, but it will be simpler to try IE I think.

Thursday, June 9, 2016 11:23 PM
  • When you are on your Bank's website, look for the checkboxes indicating which of your accounts are being downloaded, and the start date for the data download.

Dr AS

Friday, June 10, 2016 8:31 AM