XML not valid error while importing a default solution from one organization to other RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Experts,

When i am trying to import default solution from one organization to other , getting an error saying "Solution cannot be imported because xml is not valid".

Below is the technical detail of error :

The element 'ImportExportXml' cannot contain text. List of possible elements expected: 'Entities, Roles, Workflows, FieldSecurityProfiles, Templates, RibbonDiffXml, IsvConfig, RelationshipRoles, ConnectionRoles, SiteMap, EntityMaps, EntityRelationships, OrganizationSettings, optionsets, Reports, Dashboards, WebResources, SolutionPluginAssemblies, SdkMessageProcessingSteps, ServiceEndpoints, Languages'.
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?><ImportExportXml xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
      - <Entities>
        - <Entity><Name LocalizedName="Organization" OriginalName="Account">Account</Name><ObjectTypeCode>1</ObjectTypeCode>
          - <EntityInfo>
            - <entity Name="Account">
              - <LocalizedNames><LocalizedName description="Organization" languagecode="1033" /></LocalizedNames>
              - <LocalizedCollectionNames><LocalizedCollectionName description="Organizations" languagecode="1033" /></LocalizedCollectionNames>
              - <Descriptions><Description description="Business that represents a customer or potential customer. The company that is billed in business transactions." languagecode="1033" /></Descriptions>

Please help me in understanding how to correct this error.

Thanks in advance

Thanks and Regards. MadhuSudhan M

Wednesday, April 9, 2014 7:45 AM

All replies

• Is it possible you have the same entity/attribute names on each organization, but with a different data type?

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014 2:37 PM