Mobile CRM application in java RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I need some help regrading my project. I want to make a Dynamics CRM mobile client in java. BUt whenever I tried to access the web services of Dynamics CRM 4.0 , i am unable to access the service, as the service needs authentication.

I need a suggestion how to work around this problem. As  I have no idea how CRM works.....

I will be highly grateful for your valuable suggestion.

Thanks
    Quest
    Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:02 AM

Answers

• CWR Mobility has done some cool mobile client stuff....maybe look for a mentor or grab a random person on the contact page and ask for help?

www.cwrmobility.com

Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:08 PM
  • Hi Quest,

You will need to be logged in to Active Directory and have sufficient user rights to be able to make a reference to the MSCRM web services. Try paste the reference URL into a web browser and see if you're authenticated. At times when logged in to MSCRM via a browser and then trying to add a web reference it will accept your credentials.

Cheers,

Karlo
    Thursday, September 25, 2008 9:35 PM

All replies

• CWR Mobility has done some cool mobile client stuff....maybe look for a mentor or grab a random person on the contact page and ask for help?

www.cwrmobility.com

Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:08 PM
  • Hi Quest,

You will need to be logged in to Active Directory and have sufficient user rights to be able to make a reference to the MSCRM web services. Try paste the reference URL into a web browser and see if you're authenticated. At times when logged in to MSCRM via a browser and then trying to add a web reference it will accept your credentials.

Cheers,

Karlo
    Thursday, September 25, 2008 9:35 PM