none
No training kit for 70-567?How to prepare for the test? RRS feed

• Question

• No preparation materials about 70-567??

Hello, here is the case: I would like to buy a training kit about 70-567, but it seems there's no training kit or any other books about exam 70-567. In the official Microsoft site is written that there's no any materials about this exam: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-567&locale=en-us#tab3 . So how we can prepare then?

There is mentioned also about two sites, where we can have practice tests - measureup.com and selftestsoftware.com . In the first I didn't find anything about 70-567. What about selftestsoftware.com - this site is pointed in the official Microsoft page (see the link above), so are they Microsoft authorized? These two sites with practice tests look very old and non-professional, so I'm worried are they secure, are they authorized by Microsoft. All in all - they just look like fake sites. So I don't know if I must buy practice tests from selftestsoftware.com ...  Is this the only way to pass 70-567 - buying practice tests from selftestsoftware.com? Any alternatives? Any recommendations are welcome ! I want to read and to learn about this exam, so just point me where I can buy some authorized preparation materials.

I hope someone to answer, cause there's no any information about how to prepare for 70-567. Thanks in avdance.

Friday, April 23, 2010 1:55 PM

Answers