Fetch the table details from the email body and create schema based on the table in BizTalk RRS feed

• Question

• hi Team, 

I have a requirement where i have to identify and fetch the table details from an email body and based on that i have to create a schema in BizTalk. can anyone please help me how i can do this. 

I am trying to save the body into a html format. So that i can fetch the table based on the tag <table><tr>. Is it the right way or anyone please suggest on this.

Sample email message looks like this:

Sent:                                           Wednesday, September 26, 2018 1:36 PM

To:                                              Veena

Subject:                                     Test Email For Table

Hi Veena,

This is the test email Body where you have to fetch the table details

Application Form

Name:

Veena

Number:

Date:

26-Sep-18 1:36PM

Start Date:

26/Sep/2018

Thanks and Regards,

Veena Handadi

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 8:25 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Veena,

I'm not sure if it's possible to standardize your table of Email. I found two links for your reference:

Extract Table from Outlook Message to Excel using VBA

How to read table pasted in outlook message body using vba

Hopefully it helps you.

Regards,

Simon

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 3:50 PM
  • hi Simon, 

Thank you for your time.

I have already gone through these links but its not helping me to do that in BizTalk. Can you please help me if you can suggest on the approach how i can do in biztalk.

Thanks and Regards,

Veena Handadi

Thursday, September 27, 2018 4:22 AM
  • Hi Veena,
    Sorry for late response. Unfortunately, This forum(Out for Developers) is for development issues related to Outlook Object Model and your problem is more related to BizTalk feature,  I will move your thread to Where is the Forum For…? so someone could tell you where to go ask your question.
    Thanks for understanding.

Regards,

Simon

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Friday, September 28, 2018 3:29 AM
  • For help with BizTalk I'd ask over here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=biztalkserver

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, September 28, 2018 4:12 AM