Finding Keywords in your Account RRS feed

• Question

• What is the easiest way to locate and update keywords in your AdCenter account? Both Google and Yahoo offer a feature that allows you to search for keywords. This makes it easy when you need to quickly update a bid or remove a keyword from your account.

The only way I can find to do this in MSN AdCenter is by browsing for the keywords alphabetically.

Is there an easier way to do this in MSN AdCenter?
    Wednesday, November 1, 2006 5:04 PM

Answers

• Hi Jeremy,

We've got keyword search functionality within the UI scheduled for an upcoming release, and I will keep you posted here as to when that will happen. In the meantime, the easiest way is to download your keywords list into a CSV file and sort it however you'd like. Then, you can make changes if you wish, and then upload the file back into adCenter.

I hope that helps.

Thanks!

Carolyn

Thursday, November 2, 2006 10:55 PM

All replies

• Hi Jeremy,

We've got keyword search functionality within the UI scheduled for an upcoming release, and I will keep you posted here as to when that will happen. In the meantime, the easiest way is to download your keywords list into a CSV file and sort it however you'd like. Then, you can make changes if you wish, and then upload the file back into adCenter.

I hope that helps.

Thanks!

Carolyn

Thursday, November 2, 2006 10:55 PM
  • I'm happy to hear that this functionality will be added to the tool. It will definitely make a difference.

Best,

Jeremy
    Thursday, November 2, 2006 11:53 PM
  • If possible another feature could be a remove all keywords feature or be able to see more then 100 keywords at a time (for deletion purposes). It would make it easier then deleting the order and redoing the entire order again.
    Sunday, November 12, 2006 5:28 PM