folder won'T cancel RRS feed

• Question

• I had this whole issue about constant searching in my folders and such and could never cancel (see here). When I FINALLY managed to get my sync process to cancel so I could remove the problematic folder form my syncing list, I get a new fantastic error.

"Unable to complete request Cannot stop synchronizing this folder with this mobile phone"

I guess I will never get to use mesh on my phone.
    Thursday, February 5, 2009 3:46 PM

Answers

• Have you filed the bug and submitted logs for the first issue? I'd recommend doing so for this continuation now.
    Instructions are in the Announcements section of the forum in a post with this title:
    Collecting Live Mesh for Mobile Logs

-steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Thursday, February 5, 2009 4:38 PM

All replies

• Have you filed the bug and submitted logs for the first issue? I'd recommend doing so for this continuation now.
    Instructions are in the Announcements section of the forum in a post with this title:
    Collecting Live Mesh for Mobile Logs

-steve
    Thursday, February 5, 2009 4:38 PM
  • I did file a bug and gave an update.
    Thursday, February 5, 2009 4:39 PM
  • julienrl said:

I did file a bug and gave an update.

Excellent. Thanks for submitting that. Hopefully they can identify what the problem is and help you resolve it.
    -steve
    Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:17 PM
  • julienrl said:

I did file a bug and gave an update.

Hi,

If you wouldn't mind, please post the Connect Feedback ID for your bug here so that others can view and validate the bug.  Having the Connect Feedback ID will also make it easier for me to track your bug internally in order to follow up with you once our developers learn something.

Thanks,

Ben.
    Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:50 PM
  • Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:54 PM