Where is Innovative/Research Category and how to register my college?? RRS feed

• Question

•  

Sir,

Thnx for the reply.But there are only two categories i.e. "Projects for everyone"  and  "Projects for State Government". So where the "Innovative/Research" Category is given? And if I choose the topic from "Innovative/Research"  category then how will I and my team be in the competition? And also tell me the procedure for registering my college asap.

Monday, February 26, 2007 8:09 AM

All replies

•  

Hey Dear, When u fill up the registration form at that time u need to select project category... if u choose Innovative at that time u need to upload ur Summry of the project and HOD approval letter... u may choose any Innovative or Research project by urself. When u try to fill the form, all of ur doubts will be clear. If still any doubt, please be more specific with ur problem.

Regards,

Yogesh

Check this link it will clear u whole thing- http://msapp.net/2007/Users/TeamSelection.aspx (But don't register here, go for http://msapp.net/ and then register step by step)

Hope now everything is clear!

Monday, February 26, 2007 8:54 AM
  • your statements seem to be unclear. please clarify your questions by sending mail to info@msapp.net
    Tuesday, February 27, 2007 2:54 PM
  • during reg in step 2 it will asking type of project there u have specify the innovative project
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 10:09 AM
  • but in cae if you register for state govt. project you will not be able to download any design template .....

this happened with me ... after that i register a new id for new project from topic for every one category
    Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:52 PM
  • but in case if you register for state govt. project you will not be able to download any design template .....

this happened with me ... after that i register a new id for new project from topic for every one category
    Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:52 PM