Only Activities uptil march-20 will be counted for this month RRS feed

• Question

• Change of Display Name in Forums: You need to ensure that your Forum Display Name matches with the name that we had generated for you when you registered for this contest. In case you have forgotten or misplaced this... please check the name available in 'Forums Display Name' field of EditProfile. To change your existing display name on Forums to this name go to "Display Name" field of Forums Registration and make the change. You need to do this before 20th of March to avail points of Forum activities for this month.
    Friday, March 9, 2007 3:00 PM

Answers

• I dont think they mean that.. Its just a deadline before which u need to change the display name..

I think they will consider posts till the end of the month..

Friday, March 9, 2007 3:11 PM
  • I dont think so m8. Last month only activities till 25th-feb was considered. May be this time they will consider it on 25th too, but they want the members to change their name on 20th , so that they can keep track of it while they are crediting the points.
    Friday, March 9, 2007 3:30 PM
  • wat do u mean by this...and in wat way it will affect our points...
    Friday, March 9, 2007 3:31 PM
  • sorry m8, i cant explain in any other language. My English is a bit bad :( and i am weak at speaking english. May be someone can explain it in much more easier words.
    Friday, March 9, 2007 5:30 PM
  • Yes Shadowman, It may possible even i sincerely believes that they will count our activities till 20th of the current month.
    Friday, March 9, 2007 8:28 PM
  • Yes yogesh, i too beleive the same. So make the most of what you can till 20th :) so that atleast you can be in the top 10 in the forums ):
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 3:21 AM
  • @ Shdowman

I am still in top 10 answerers, I am bit busy with my shedule thats why i am less active in forum now days.

Saturday, March 10, 2007 3:29 AM
  • Yes Yogesh, i have observed that you have been less active in these past days, i also am a bit inactive these days as i am having exams :) but still i am taking out time for the forums and other stuffs.
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 8:30 AM
  • This contest end on 15 june ..................so admin wants to do one month from 15 to 15 ..........next time when the msg will come, it from 15 to 15 ..............bye
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 9:45 AM
  • No i don't think so.. They are just telling for changing the display name in the forums not for the total activity
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 10:43 AM
  • I am also not agree..I think it will be 20th or 25th of every month
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 4:41 PM
  • yes Yogesh, i also think the same.
    But i think that they should make it s the 15th : cause we can have one more quiz in the last month of the contest ;) if quiz is taken after 15th then we will miss the quiz for  the last month.
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 4:47 PM
  • We need not to worry just follow there instructions of mail as u received in near future and enjoy it all.
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 4:51 PM
  • Thanks for the advice Yogesh. I think its better to follow the instructions of the mail. so that we dont get into any problem :)
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 5:06 PM
  • Ya..thats what i am saying but people are free to share their views.
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 5:14 PM
  • yes m8 , people should share what they feel. may be we can get some ideas from their opinions ;)
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 6:43 PM
  • my views are that they should count 30th as the end of the monts and updations can be done at starting of next month so we will get 10 more days for participation.
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 8:29 PM
  • Not a bad idea though :) i agree with you on this.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 4:32 AM
  • Becoz f a person is busy than for the same there will 10 more day so chance to recover there activities.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 5:14 AM
  • You are 100% true on this matter m8.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:57 AM
  • Site has been updated, one new feature has been added till now .
    http://studentrockstar.cybage.com/studrockstar/StudentRockStars.aspx

about the ranks of each participants.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:28 PM
  • The points will not be awarded to him. But he can still try to mail the admins and get the issue resolved. But if everyone does that, it will create problem for the admins, so what i advice is change your display names.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:40 PM

All replies

• I dont think they mean that.. Its just a deadline before which u need to change the display name..

I think they will consider posts till the end of the month..

Friday, March 9, 2007 3:11 PM
  • I dont think so m8. Last month only activities till 25th-feb was considered. May be this time they will consider it on 25th too, but they want the members to change their name on 20th , so that they can keep track of it while they are crediting the points.
    Friday, March 9, 2007 3:30 PM
  • wat do u mean by this...and in wat way it will affect our points...
    Friday, March 9, 2007 3:31 PM
  • sorry m8, i cant explain in any other language. My English is a bit bad :( and i am weak at speaking english. May be someone can explain it in much more easier words.
    Friday, March 9, 2007 5:30 PM
  • Yes Shadowman, It may possible even i sincerely believes that they will count our activities till 20th of the current month.
    Friday, March 9, 2007 8:28 PM
  • Yes yogesh, i too beleive the same. So make the most of what you can till 20th :) so that atleast you can be in the top 10 in the forums ):
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 3:21 AM
  • @ Shdowman

I am still in top 10 answerers, I am bit busy with my shedule thats why i am less active in forum now days.

Saturday, March 10, 2007 3:29 AM
  • Yes Yogesh, i have observed that you have been less active in these past days, i also am a bit inactive these days as i am having exams :) but still i am taking out time for the forums and other stuffs.
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 8:30 AM
  • This contest end on 15 june ..................so admin wants to do one month from 15 to 15 ..........next time when the msg will come, it from 15 to 15 ..............bye
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 9:45 AM
  • No i don't think so.. They are just telling for changing the display name in the forums not for the total activity
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 10:43 AM
  • I am also not agree..I think it will be 20th or 25th of every month
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 4:41 PM
  • yes Yogesh, i also think the same.
    But i think that they should make it s the 15th : cause we can have one more quiz in the last month of the contest ;) if quiz is taken after 15th then we will miss the quiz for  the last month.
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 4:47 PM
  • We need not to worry just follow there instructions of mail as u received in near future and enjoy it all.
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 4:51 PM
  • Thanks for the advice Yogesh. I think its better to follow the instructions of the mail. so that we dont get into any problem :)
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 5:06 PM
  • Ya..thats what i am saying but people are free to share their views.
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 5:14 PM
  • yes m8 , people should share what they feel. may be we can get some ideas from their opinions ;)
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 6:43 PM
  • my views are that they should count 30th as the end of the monts and updations can be done at starting of next month so we will get 10 more days for participation.
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 8:29 PM
  • Not a bad idea though :) i agree with you on this.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 4:32 AM
  • Becoz f a person is busy than for the same there will 10 more day so chance to recover there activities.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 5:14 AM
  • You are 100% true on this matter m8.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:57 AM
  • Site has been updated, one new feature has been added till now .
    http://studentrockstar.cybage.com/studrockstar/StudentRockStars.aspx

about the ranks of each participants.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:28 PM
  • hey what about a person who have forgotten his forum display name
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:31 PM
  • The points will not be awarded to him. But he can still try to mail the admins and get the issue resolved. But if everyone does that, it will create problem for the admins, so what i advice is change your display names.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:40 PM