none
More Windows Mobile love RRS feed

• General discussion

• Just wondering if there are any Windows Mobile apps that allow streaming of music, videos and enhanced management from a WHS. I have found only 2 addins that run on WM but would like to see something that would offer streaming, management with a nice GUI. Devices are definitely capable of handling this with screen resolutions now coming at VGA and up. Maybe something from the WHS team to better integrate a WM device?
    Sunday, May 31, 2009 10:07 PM

All replies

• Just wondering if there are any Windows Mobile apps that allow streaming of music, videos and enhanced management from a WHS. I have found only 2 addins that run on WM but would like to see something that would offer streaming, management with a nice GUI. Devices are definitely capable of handling this with screen resolutions now coming at VGA and up. Maybe something from the WHS team to better integrate a WM device?

If you feel that strongly about it, you should file a product suggestion on Connect for that feature (then post the link back here so others can vote on it).
    Sunday, May 31, 2009 10:12 PM
  • Webguide is the best we have today
    Grey
    Monday, June 1, 2009 1:34 AM
  • Thanks, I submitted a suggestion as recommended. Here is the link:

https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsHomeServer/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?FeedbackID=463885
    Wednesday, June 3, 2009 11:10 PM
  • At this time I am not aware of any additional apps that will do what you are asking, but windows mobile OS is definitely capable of running this type of app.
    Saturday, June 13, 2009 6:00 PM