none
Outlook Account Compromised RRS feed

• Question

• <message class="ng-scope ng-isolate-scope" data-animation-duration="message.loadingTime" data-loading-text="Loading" data-message="message" ng-repeat="message in messages track by message.id" style="background-color:transparent;box-sizing:border-box;color:#000000;display:block;font-family:"segoe ui":;,":;segoe ui web":;,":;segoe ui symbol":;,":;helvetica neue":;,":;bbalpha sans":;,":;s60 sans":;,arial,sans-serif:;font-size:14.86px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;orphans:2;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;-webkit-text-stroke-width:0px;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;">
    <message-content aria-hidden="false" class="ng-isolate-scope" data-animation-duration="$ctrl.message.slideOutDuration" data-message="$ctrl.message" ng-hide="$ctrl.isAnimating" style="box-sizing:border-box;display:block;">
    <common-message class="ng-isolate-scope" data-message="$ctrl.message" style="box-sizing:border-box;display:block;"><common-message-template class="ng-isolate-scope" data-hide-slots="$ctrl.message.slotsHidden" data-message="$ctrl.message" style="box-sizing:border-box;">
    I reported a suspicious Outlook email message to Outlook and then received an email message telling me to update my Microsoft account security settings. Then, yesterday, I added my smartphone number to my security settings contacts. Today, I received an email message from Outlook telling me that my account may have become "compromised" and to contact you, through a provided link. How do I secure my Outlook account?
    </common-message-template></common-message>
    </message-content>
    </message><message class="ng-scope ng-isolate-scope" data-animation-duration="message.loadingTime" data-loading-text="Loading" data-message="message" ng-repeat="message in messages track by message.id" style="background-color:transparent;box-sizing:border-box;color:#000000;display:block;font-family:"segoe ui":;,":;segoe ui web":;,":;segoe ui symbol":;,":;helvetica neue":;,":;bbalpha sans":;,":;s60 sans":;,arial,sans-serif:;font-size:14.86px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;orphans:2;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;-webkit-text-stroke-width:0px;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;">
    <message-content aria-hidden="false" class="ng-isolate-scope" data-animation-duration="$ctrl.message.slideOutDuration" data-message="$ctrl.message" ng-hide="$ctrl.isAnimating" style="box-sizing:border-box;display:block;">

</message-content>
    </message>
    Monday, July 30, 2018 9:59 PM

All replies

• Hello Anvil,

This forum(Outlook for Developers) is for discussing development issue related to Outlook Object Model and I think your issue is more related to Outlook mail account. I would suggest you post your issue on the answer forum for help and for the current thread, I will move it to Off-Topic forum.

Thanks for understanding,

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 6:37 AM