none
About Experience Certificate RRS feed

• Question

• Hi .....Guys ..... my name is manthan .... i'm a IT student . currently i'm make a project of organization i'm make this project without help of any company . now the my question is what kind Experience Certificate i'm deserve ..... most of Experience Certificates companies gives to employee .....  i'm student so which kind of Experience Certificate help me in future for join the company ...... 
    Saturday, November 30, 2013 4:32 AM

Answers

• Hi, Manthan.

Many times, companies will recognize their employees' hard work, dedication, and outstanding achievements. They will reward them with a certificate, a gift, or simply add them to a list of names for folks who really help the company. Every company does it differently, however.

Unfortunately, the only way to receive recognition for the hard work you put into your organization project is to show it off to prospective employers, customers, or peers. You may want to include it on your resume. Maybe you could even create a simple web site with pictures and a description of how it works. Be careful who you share it with, though. You may not want your project idea to be stolen, depending on if it is unique can can be recreated and sold. That's what patents are for.

IT students wanting to get their first job usually want to be preferred over other job applicants. One way to do this (as Danny suggested) is to become certified in the industry. The certification stays with you and your career rather than your employer.

Microsoft offers IT students a certification program that may help them become preferred to be considered for a job interview. It is call the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA). You can choose getting certified in IT Infrastructure (networking), Database, or Programming. You can learn more here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/mta-certification.aspx

Once you pass an exam, you can put the Microsoft certified logo on your resume. It won't guarantee you a new job, but it may help your resume become more seriously considered so that you can at least be interviewed.

Later on, after landing your first computer job, you can work on earning a higher level Microsoft certification (such as MCSE or MCSD) or other company (IBM, Oracle, etc.) certifications.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Saturday, November 30, 2013 3:33 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

Microsoft has no experience based certificates, all certifications require passing one or more exams and to pass an exam you will need some real life experience with that product.

Also all Microsoft certification is based on Microsoft products, so getting Microsoft certified is only valuable to you if your business is related to IT or want to achieve a Microsoft partner level.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

MCSE:Server Infrastructure, MCSE:Desktop Infrastructure, MCSA Server 2012, Citrix CCIA & CCEE, Cisco CCNA, VMware VCP 3/4/5 Twitter: @dnyvandam http://www.dannyvandam.net

Saturday, November 30, 2013 7:47 AM
  • Hi, Manthan.

Many times, companies will recognize their employees' hard work, dedication, and outstanding achievements. They will reward them with a certificate, a gift, or simply add them to a list of names for folks who really help the company. Every company does it differently, however.

Unfortunately, the only way to receive recognition for the hard work you put into your organization project is to show it off to prospective employers, customers, or peers. You may want to include it on your resume. Maybe you could even create a simple web site with pictures and a description of how it works. Be careful who you share it with, though. You may not want your project idea to be stolen, depending on if it is unique can can be recreated and sold. That's what patents are for.

IT students wanting to get their first job usually want to be preferred over other job applicants. One way to do this (as Danny suggested) is to become certified in the industry. The certification stays with you and your career rather than your employer.

Microsoft offers IT students a certification program that may help them become preferred to be considered for a job interview. It is call the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA). You can choose getting certified in IT Infrastructure (networking), Database, or Programming. You can learn more here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/mta-certification.aspx

Once you pass an exam, you can put the Microsoft certified logo on your resume. It won't guarantee you a new job, but it may help your resume become more seriously considered so that you can at least be interviewed.

Later on, after landing your first computer job, you can work on earning a higher level Microsoft certification (such as MCSE or MCSD) or other company (IBM, Oracle, etc.) certifications.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Saturday, November 30, 2013 3:33 PM
    Answerer