OneCare WiFi UnSecured RRS feed

• Question

• OneCare installed on my laptop. The problem is: After it turned on my wireless network security and it worked fine for about a month, then it disconnected my wireless connectivity, so I connected without security. And I tried to turn it on through OneCare again,but I get error message (Stop running this script? A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer might become unresponsive.) How can I solve this problem. Help please.

Thanks a lot.
    Regards,

Tony
    Sunday, March 8, 2009 7:21 AM

Answers

• You can configure your wireless security manually by following the instructions from your router manufacturer to set it up on the router and on the PC to match (outside of OneCare).
    I don't know why the process from within OneCare is failing, but it might be due to the fact that it had already been run and configured. You can contact support for help with resolving the error and letting OneCare configure the security for you again,

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Monday, March 9, 2009 7:16 PM