Can I convert pdf documents into word just using adobe? RRS feed

• Question

• I'm writting my paper and need to extract some paragraph out of pdf materials, but the pdf can not be copied, so I need to convert them to word so that I can edit the text. They said pdf can be saved as word document using adobe so I don’t have to use another tool, but I have no idea how to operate it, there seems no a button to click to change the format? Anyone have the experience? Thanks so much!!

Thursday, May 31, 2012 12:21 PM

Answers

• Yes, it’s easy to do that. Just go to Google and search your question, it has a free download, Free PDF to Word Doc Converter is such a desktop document conversion tool to convert Adobe PDF file to Microsoft Word Doc file. But there are many third-party providers, such as PDF to Word Converter which can help you transfer your files easily. Or search How to convert PDF documents to word just using adobe,you can get some help.

• Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Friday, June 1, 2012 5:19 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Robin_Ren Friday, June 1, 2012 5:12 PM
    • Marked as answer by Robin_Ren Friday, June 1, 2012 5:12 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by Robin_Ren Friday, June 1, 2012 5:12 PM
    Friday, June 1, 2012 2:34 AM

All replies

• Yes, it’s easy to do that. Just go to Google and search your question, it has a free download, Free PDF to Word Doc Converter is such a desktop document conversion tool to convert Adobe PDF file to Microsoft Word Doc file. But there are many third-party providers, such as PDF to Word Converter which can help you transfer your files easily. Or search How to convert PDF documents to word just using adobe,you can get some help.

• Unproposed as answer by Robin_Ren Friday, June 1, 2012 5:12 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by Robin_Ren Friday, June 1, 2012 5:12 PM
    Friday, June 1, 2012 2:34 AM
  • Hello JohnMille,

I am sorry that here is not the correct forum for you to deal with your issue. You can consider re-openning one new case on the Visual Studio Tools for Office or Adobe forum.

Thanks.

Vicky Song [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Friday, June 1, 2012 4:09 AM