none
Web API in C# and Message Bus MapR Streams RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

Currently we have Web API , Publisher and Subscriber all coded in .Net but we are planning to use MapR for Message Bus instead of Microsoft Service bus, how can we replace this message bus will my Web API and Pub-Sub created in C# will work with MapR Streams ? 

Waiting for a quick reply

Thanks

Sunday, June 4, 2017 9:45 AM

Answers

• Hi AndySin,

Since your issue is more related to asp.net web api, I would suggest that you could post your issue on asp.net web api forum for suitable support.

https://forums.asp.net/1246.aspx/1?Web+API

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Cole Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by AndySin Monday, June 5, 2017 8:30 AM
    Monday, June 5, 2017 5:24 AM
  • Already posted there.

Thanks

Monday, June 5, 2017 8:29 AM

All replies

• WEB API issues has a section in the ASP forum, a sperate forum that is a Microsoft forum on another the non MSDN server.
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 2:33 PM
  • Hi AndySin,

Since your issue is more related to asp.net web api, I would suggest that you could post your issue on asp.net web api forum for suitable support.

https://forums.asp.net/1246.aspx/1?Web+API

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Cole Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 5, 2017 5:24 AM
  • Please share the link.

Thanks

• Already posted there.

Thanks