none
Unable to get Suite Id of a test case from it's testcase id C# RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

I am trying to derive the suite ID of a test case from its test case id. I am first extracting all test cases in a suite id, even from the child suites within the given suite id.  I need the suite of the child suite the test cases are located in. Any help on how this could be achieved?

ITestSuiteBase suiteName= suite;      

foreach (var testcase in suite.AllTestCases)
                {
                    testCaseIds.Add(testcase.TestSuiteEntry.Id);

Console.WriteLine("Child Suite id:" + testcase.WorkItem["Suite Id"]);

}

I tried this since there is a column for suite Id in the web portal. But this is not working.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 7:56 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Please go to Stack Overflow to get support about getting a specific TestSuite by Id using the TFS API, you will still receive response from Microsoft in here. If you have problems in Microsoft Test Manager, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, January 25, 2018 8:58 AM