Can't Verify Microsoft Account RRS feed

• Question

• Ok so me and my brother recently got an Xbox One. When I entered my brothers email it told me i need to verify it by going into his email and getting a code. However when i went to login on outlook it again told me i need to verify it and all that showed was a resend email button. I have tried logging into other email services but none of them worked so i decided to make a new email and change it to that on his microsoft account, but when i signed him in on our Xbox it made a new Xbox account all together. I added the old email back to aliases but it still needs to be verified before i can set it to the primary email. I don't really know what to do next so could someone help me out. Thanks.
    Friday, August 22, 2014 2:00 PM

Answers

• Since account issues contain private information you must use the secure support portal shown below.  They are the only ones who have access to your account information, we simply don't.

The Microsoft account forum has been retired and all account related questions must now be asked online using the Microsoft eForm

Select the error you need help with and fill out the requested details on the next page.  You need to be signed in with a Microsoft account to access the form.
    If you are unable to access your primary account, you can use an alternate account (if you have one) or create a new one at https://signup.live.com

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, August 26, 2014 1:46 PM
    • Marked as answer by ZigZag3143x Sunday, August 31, 2014 5:03 PM
    Friday, August 22, 2014 2:11 PM