so... was vista ultimate extras a total con then? RRS feed

• Question

• ok, so i went out an paid over £200 for vista ultimate and put it on the pc i built. its fantastic for my photoshoping an audio recording, but the reason i went for ultimate over home premium was all the hype over ultimate extras... so far all ive got was some crappy thing so i can have a video as my wallpapper (that uses a ton of memory, therefore as a power user, unuseable) and some texas holdem card game... im sorry but i diddnt pay the extra cash for this waste of time. are there any decent extras comming out or should i demand my money back for this obvious con that cost me amost £60... as a student who manages to pocket about £15 a week, thats a monts work to me and i cant afford to just loose that.

kind regards, of a sort.

Matt
    Wednesday, May 7, 2008 10:40 PM

Answers

• Dear Matt,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with Vista Ultimate. Unfortunately, this is not a topic with which I can assist you. This forum is for issues with local system builder offers, not Windows in general, and I have no insight or information I can provide.

My best suggestion is to look into the Windows Vista online community: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/windows/en-US/community/default.mspx. There may be some answers for your there.

Best regards,

Jenifer

Thursday, May 8, 2008 4:47 PM