none
有关formview里面控件的问题 RRS feed

• Question

• 各位老师,我在formview来实现插入功能,在插入的各项中,有项是用DropDownList做的,我用DropDownList是用B表的ID主键来绑定,DropDownList下面是自动生成的Textbox框框,我想请教一下,如何通过勾选DropDownList 来让下面的Textbox来显示我要选择的内容,TextBox所要插入的也是B表中有的字段。
    Wednesday, February 29, 2012 1:12 PM

Answers

• Hi Suikit,

I have problems to understand what you meant. I tried the Bing Translator and got:

Teachers, I achieved in the FormView to insert the function,
    insert, is made of the DropDownList, I use DropDownList with b ID primary key
    binding DropDownList Textbox is automatically generated below frame, I would
    like to ask, how to check DropDownList to the Textbox below to display content
    that I have to choose,
    TextBox is b all the fields in the table you want to
    insert.

I have to confess that I have problems to fully understand the problem with this translation. All I see is that you have a binding problem.

In case you do not understand the english language at all, I just try to translate a small answer to chinese:

本论坛是英语论坛。不幸的是,我们不懂中文,因为请用英语写你的问题。

由于这一论坛治疗仅 Microsoft Traininung
    和认证,你应该找一个合适的论坛,按你问题。
    有各种论坛到 c#,VB。净,Windows 窗体,ASP。网...我们想帮助你找到一个合适的论坛。

With kind regards,

Konrad

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 4:01 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

because this is an English forum you should ask your question in English or in the appropriate local forum to get better support.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 2:28 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

because this is an English forum you should ask your question in English or in the appropriate local forum to get better support.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 2:28 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi Suikit,

I have problems to understand what you meant. I tried the Bing Translator and got:

Teachers, I achieved in the FormView to insert the function,
    insert, is made of the DropDownList, I use DropDownList with b ID primary key
    binding DropDownList Textbox is automatically generated below frame, I would
    like to ask, how to check DropDownList to the Textbox below to display content
    that I have to choose,
    TextBox is b all the fields in the table you want to
    insert.

I have to confess that I have problems to fully understand the problem with this translation. All I see is that you have a binding problem.

In case you do not understand the english language at all, I just try to translate a small answer to chinese:

本论坛是英语论坛。不幸的是,我们不懂中文,因为请用英语写你的问题。

由于这一论坛治疗仅 Microsoft Traininung
    和认证,你应该找一个合适的论坛,按你问题。
    有各种论坛到 c#,VB。净,Windows 窗体,ASP。网...我们想帮助你找到一个合适的论坛。

With kind regards,

Konrad

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 4:01 PM
    Answerer