none
What tools does Microsoft use to mock UI interfaces, flowchart, use cases, and UML diagrams?

Question

• I have searched google, but was not able to find article or blogs to answer this question. The questions asked here are very old. So I think this is a very relevant question today.

We are a .NET group and we to update how we storyboard our application development. What tools does Microsoft use to mock UI interfaces, flowcharts, and use cases? Specifically for projects that are either C# .NET MVC 5 and above (looking forward to vNext).

In the past, power point was able to do some of these things, but it seems it has been deprecated? Does Visio use these things? Also, is Visual Studio's 2013 UML diagram any good or is there another tool in Microsoft's bag of goodies that has more options? I have read about blend, but it does not seem to be .NET MVC specific.  

Again, this is asking about what tools Microsoft teams usually use to storyboard as our team would like to mimic the more contemporary processes. We are in the process of upgrading our .NET applications and feel it is time to update our workflow process as well.

Any book recommendations on TFS 2013 and agile are welcomed as well.  

Monday, September 29, 2014 6:36 PM

Answers

All replies