According To msoft I am now a pirate due to the fact of a repair to a wga verified version of XP-Pro. (the Experience Version) RRS feed

• Question

• After a burglarization of my home/main computer/software.etc.  I downloaded an instance of my already verified version of xp-pro into another that I personally built(old & slow) and from that point at some time,
    the WGA informed that I was not valid when updating I.E. I>E. 8  wmp11 (which by the way onlly offers updates for the 10version.  (which is a real pain)(acts more like a pop-up) which is not necessary due to the fact that the 11 loaded but appears impure in the desktop view of it(glitches)  I have been certified with MSOFT for products I have had for many years.  This creates stops and glitches in many various areas of my use of msoft progucts. 
    Friday, April 3, 2009 2:14 PM

Answers

• Hello David,

Thank you for visiting the WGA Forums today. First please let me clairfy what your saying so as I understand correctly. Your home was broke into and your computer and all software was stolen. Is this correct?  Next you mentioned downloading Windows XP Professional then installing it to another computer you built. Am I understanding this correctly?  

First we need you to run the MGA Diagnostic Tool and provide us with the actual results back in this thread. Please located the announcement @ the top of the forum Please Run The Microsoft Diagnostic Tool First".  You will find detailed steps for running the MGA Diagnostic Tool and pasting the results back in the thread. 

Thank you,

Stephen
    Attention All Forum Users: Please Do Not post your issue in someone else's Thread...Create your own which will help minimize confusion. If any post fixes your issue, please click the "Post was Helpful" button for that post. This will help us showcase the threads that best help our customers. Thank you, Stephen Holm
    • Marked as answer by Stephen Holm Wednesday, April 8, 2009 5:23 PM
    Friday, April 3, 2009 6:22 PM