Microsoft Hyperlapse Pro Error HyperlapseEngine.cpp (l.143) RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using the demo of Microsoft Hyperlapse Pro and deciding on whether to buy this or Mercalli V4 SAL+.  I did a short 30 sec comparison between Hyperlapse Pro and Mercalli V4 SAL+ and I believe the image stabilization is better in Hyperlapse Pro. 

I decided to try the image stabilization on the entire video of approximately 37 minutes and Hyperlapse finishes at 100% and then reports an error

Error was: HyperlapseEngine.cpp (l.143) - HyperlapseNative::HyperlapseEngine::Process: HRESULT c00d36bb () from call to processstandar

That was the full error reported. I know the same clip on Mercalli V4 SAL+ can image stabilize the clip without errror but seems to image stabilize worse than Hyperlapse. I can purchase Mercalli V4 on sale for $69.99 currently but I'd prefer microsoft's hyperlapse but need the ability to stabilize clips that are almost an hour long. I have around 40 hours of video that needs to be stabilized so this is important which I'll then splice the clips together in adobe premiere. 

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 6:35 PM