SharePoint Online classic view to modern view RRS feed

• Question

• Where is the forum for SHAREPOINT ONLINE

I have a document library on SharePoint Online. This library has more than 5000 documents. It was showing in the classic view before but due to some requirement I had to change the setting to modern view. What I found was that most of the filtered views got changed to the modern view but the All Documents view doesn't change to the modern experience. All Documents view has folders and documents in it. It shows perfectly in classic but not in modern. There is no error as such just that I can't load the modern experience.

Please help.

I did not find SharePoint Online in the Forum Category, please move me to the appropriate site or share the link where I need to post this query

Student For Life

• Changed type Guido Franzke Wednesday, September 2, 2020 12:38 PM looking for forum
    Wednesday, September 2, 2020 11:19 AM

Answers

All replies

• Wednesday, September 2, 2020 12:38 PM
  • Clicking directly on the link which is available at bottom left of the page to switch to classic view.
    This link is available if you are in List/Library or Site Contents page. Note that this is the temporary switch, once you close the site browser and reopen you will find new experience again.

Return to classic sharepoint

Method 2:
    In the document library, click on settings icon and then Library Settings.
    Library Settings
    Click Advanced settings and then scroll down to List experience.
    List Experience
    Choose the experience type here.
    This method will effect the changes to that particular library.
    Wednesday, September 2, 2020 12:43 PM
  • I have done all this but the AllItems.aspx page of the document library doesn't change. It shows in classic view. I want modern view.

Student For Life

Wednesday, September 2, 2020 1:33 PM