Playstation 3 streaming and directories RRS feed

• Question

• I installed wmp 11 in order to get the best streaming abilities to my ps3.  Everything is and has been working perfectly.  There's just a single "quirk" that I was gonna see if anyone can fix.  When I login to the ps3 and click in the video icon, then the "blah" icon (whs) it doesn't take me right to the root directory of my video files..  I have to click on videos again, then it lists options of how I want to search I guess, then I have to click on all folders.  Then finally i get to my root.  Where it simply has a few videos and then my two folders. tV and movies.  Is there a setting in WMP 11 or on the ps3 (or registry editing) that I can change to take me right to the root directory of my shared folders instead of going through all the other 3 steps?
    athlon 3400, 2gb ram, 9 drives totaling about 3.5 tbs.
    Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:17 PM

All replies

• Did you find a fix to this? I'm having the same issue and it drives me nuts!
    Tuesday, September 8, 2009 1:04 PM
  • Nope, I did some research and never found any solution.  I'd buy someone some beers or something if they did figure it out though.  Not only does it bother me, but it makes it much more confusing for my wife and other family members to use this feature.

athlon 3400, 2gb ram, 9 drives totaling about 3.5 tbs.
    Tuesday, September 8, 2009 2:55 PM