Call Speech Server 2007 from Office Communicator via OCS RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, Does anybody know how to set this up. I already have Communicator\OCS working with Exchange in a test environment for voicemail, but how can i allow people using Communicator to phone my test speech application running on Speech Server 2007 beta.

I have setup the OCS server as a trusted SIP peer to the Speech Server, but i dont know what to do now...

What address\number do i type into communicator? What do i need to do on the OCS server to route things properly?

Best Regards,

Mark

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 1:02 PM

Answers

All replies

• Can you let us know if you found an answer to your question? Thanks for sharing!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 6:19 PM
  • This thread had dropped off my todo list for now, but i looked back and someone had posted a link here on another forum: http://gotspeech.net/blogs/michaeldunn/archive/2007/08/29/speech-server-and-ocs.aspx

Seems to be a good answer, although I wont have time to test it until I get my live OCS system up and running... should be some time after i finish building a whole heap of production Exchange 2007 servers - busy busy Smile

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 6:48 PM