Phone # to cancel Windows Live One Care RRS feed

• General discussion

•  Don't bother trying any other route. I hope that this saves a lot of people the inordinate time that it took me to finally cancel. If for some reason this were to fail or as a back up, change your credit card information in you personal profile (expiration date, card #, etc) so that it cannot be charged. After this aggravating episode I am compelled to say that I love my new Mac and the customer service that it carries with it - especially in contrast to the Model T that it replaced. A Microsoft Customer Service agent told me that he doesn't respond to foolish requests in response to my quest for the subject phone # prior to hanging up on me. The Mac commercials are spot on and the Mac customer service reps are happy people. Enjoy your spare time.
    Thursday, June 19, 2008 10:39 PM

All replies

• The support phone number is not published as it requires validation of a subscription to have access to it. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with OneCare, but I'd be interested in your support case number as the customer service rep is supposed to respond to all support inquiries if that rep also does email support.

-steve

Friday, June 20, 2008 4:40 PM