i cant able to see my posted thread...... RRS feed

• Question

•  

hi friends..

I have posted a topis yesterday...... but i cant able to see my post and i did not get any points for it.....

Thursday, September 20, 2007 1:26 PM

All replies

• Plz can u explain. I cudn understand ur problem.
    Thursday, September 20, 2007 6:08 PM
  • plz explain ur pblm clearly... n u'll get t points only by t end of tis month... tis is not a real time event... visit tis site, http://www.studentrockstar.com/pointstable.aspx to know wen n how t points r crediting... keep rocking!

Sunday, September 23, 2007 6:10 AM
  • Hey friend, thats why we all are advicing not to create unrelevalt threads i am not pointing you that you posted a unrelevalt thread or a duplicate thread.  I am just pointing out what you have faced, and how it will get worse.
    many people create thread which already exists, so many threads of the same topic exists, and hence useful threads starts getting down to the deeper (later) pages, and hence we  find it hard to browse, and also manage.

I have said this same thing many times, but still  request all of you guys, to first search for a thread f your query, and only if its not created, then go on with creating a new thread.
    Sunday, September 23, 2007 7:30 AM
  • yes... ur right... some do unknowingly in t beginning, as i too did...   but some do just 2 increase their thread count...

Sunday, September 23, 2007 7:55 AM
  • the points will be awarded to u at the end of every month based on ur activities in the forum...
    Sunday, September 23, 2007 3:42 PM