What's Windows Live ID gotta do with WLOC 2.0 anyways RRS feed

• Question

• I noticed wloc 2.0 uses Windows Live ID a bit more connecting WLOC circle Activating & subscription.

I'm also signed up on all the other Windows Live Betas. My question is Can the Beta WLOC 2.0 mess up my windows Live ID?

I already see my main computer shows up twice in wloc circle monitoring it's the Hub and a second PC

I just Hope My Subscription is there when the Beta Done.

I got till 2008

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 10:33 PM

Answers

• On the 2nd computer it says on the wloc circle remove, it can't remove it,  then I click link for more help and there's nothing at the help site.

I corrected my above about the Billing what happen it auto cancelled my suscription when both computers went beta but it's resolved.

My windows Live ID getting sandboxed and cleaned up 5yr old ID tends to get a bit messed up from time to time. Me beta testing don't help none either.

Correction It removed after the fact as I said the Windows Live ID support doing some clean up

Side note: I hit a 100 post in wloc forums Yippee

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 12:28 AM

All replies

• What do you mean by the "messed with MS Billing" part?

Techincally, we weren't supposed to be able to activate the beta with a subscription LiveID, but that was apparently incorrect. It should not have caused any problems with the current subscription.

As for the extra entry in Circles for the hub PC and the monitored PC, can you click "remove" for the second entry?

-steve

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 12:11 AM
  • On the 2nd computer it says on the wloc circle remove, it can't remove it,  then I click link for more help and there's nothing at the help site.

I corrected my above about the Billing what happen it auto cancelled my suscription when both computers went beta but it's resolved.

My windows Live ID getting sandboxed and cleaned up 5yr old ID tends to get a bit messed up from time to time. Me beta testing don't help none either.

Correction It removed after the fact as I said the Windows Live ID support doing some clean up

Side note: I hit a 100 post in wloc forums Yippee

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 12:28 AM
  • Thanks for the follow-up, glad to read it is fixed by support, and congrats on #100 (103 as I'm replying...)

-steve

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 1:47 AM