Dynamics CRM Rollup14 grid issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I currently updated the CRM 2011 to roll-up 14 from roll-up 8, sequencially from roll-up 10.

I have installed all the server packages, but none of the other(Mui, BIDS, Tools, Client...)

The server has all the requirements and prerequisites necessary for this upgrade.

After all the installs and all the restarts, I am facing the following issues:

1. None of the grids can be seen in neither IE9, IE10 or Chrome. The grid appears in IE9 with browser mode IE8, but it does not show the view selection drop down.

2. In Settings, none of the features work in any browser/browser mode.

3. I used to get a javascript error saying that IsNull is undefined in hintText.htc so i manually created the function to check for null or undefined, but this did not solve any of the previous problems. 

This is pretty urgent, so if anyone has any ideas on how to solve this issue, or any guidelines, at least point me in any direction, that would be great.

Thank you!

Monday, January 6, 2014 1:49 PM

Answers

• Hi,

First, try to update to UR15 to see the issue resolves. Then, enable trace to see if the error logs could be seen on the server.

• Marked as answer by Cristian.Hosu Tuesday, January 7, 2014 4:34 PM
    Tuesday, January 7, 2014 5:25 AM

All replies

• Hi,

First, try to update to UR15 to see the issue resolves. Then, enable trace to see if the error logs could be seen on the server.

• Marked as answer by Cristian.Hosu Tuesday, January 7, 2014 4:34 PM
    Tuesday, January 7, 2014 5:25 AM
  • Hi,

Apparently it worked after I installed RU15. Still the issue remains with RU14, given that on another deployment RU14 works just fine.

But it worked for me, so i'm happy.

Thanks a bunch!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 4:35 PM