none
Excel 2016 "Sorry, we couldn't find" error on my PC. RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello guys, I'm using Windows 10 in my PC and I have installed MS Office 2016 for a long time now, I have a lot of excel files that I'm using for my office works and there are few excel files that when I open them it gives me an error "Sorry, we couldn't find A:\New Files\Sales\Work Orders-2019\InterCity Hotel sizes.xlsx. Is it possible it was moved, renamed or deleted?" but it has never been moved or renamed or deleted, when I copy the same file to another PC using Network Sharing, it works perfectly fine but in this PC it doesn't. when I go to Networks and open the same file from the Networks from the same PC it opens and works fine but when I copy it from Networks to my PC and open it from my PC then it doesn't work it gives the above error. What is the possible reasons of this error?

Note: This file was created from a different PC and was copied through Network Sharing, but the same file works in other PCs when I copy and open it from a different PC. in my PC it works when it's still in the Networks but when i copy it to my PC it gives that error.

Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Regards!

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 7:14 AM