Q n A - Administrator Rockstar RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi Friends,

We have number of questions which are still unsolved and we need help of Admin in this regard, "My question is when there will be a chance to upload the white papers on this site of Student Rockstar", Admin. is required to answer these type of questions. All of you can post ur  unsolved questions to Administrator.

Sunday, February 18, 2007 6:01 PM

All replies

• yogesh,

if u go thru the website carefully..u will find all the answers to your questions in one page..i.e.

"About the Contest" page after u log in to rockstar site...

abt the features like whitepapers and all..it alreay mention that these features will be added soon..so just WAIT

Features coming soon:

Following is the list of Activities coming soon:

• Knowledge Base: Post a white paper / technical article on the site. Students can download and rate the articles.
    • Redemption: Students can redeem the points against the gifts provided on the site.
    • Webcast: Access a webinar / webcasts by using the links provided on the site.

Sunday, February 18, 2007 7:14 PM
  • and as evry1 feels...

i too hope these thigs are put up early..and the administrators wake up frm their sleep..lol

Sunday, February 18, 2007 7:24 PM
  • raj d genius is right... hats off dude...
    Monday, February 19, 2007 9:39 AM
  • But i think these features must be activated at the time when the contest was open, otherwise what is the sprit of this contest... and still there are many bugs in this site, Admin. is urgently required to solve these. What u think guys?
    Monday, February 19, 2007 10:45 AM
  • I am new so can't say...but as the above said ..it will really going to a bad experience.
    Monday, February 19, 2007 4:58 PM
  • Hey Admin. where are u, solve our problems related to Updations on website
    Monday, February 19, 2007 7:15 PM
  • When whitepapers section will start?
    Wednesday, February 21, 2007 6:33 PM
  • Yes Yogesh you are 100% true again this time,

Admin must active all the features as fast as possible.....otherwise it will become more hard to collect points.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 6:51 PM
  • @ Adi

When it will start...... God knows only even Admin. don't.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 7:04 PM
  • LETS SEE.
    Thursday, February 22, 2007 5:54 AM
  • site Updation is really too slow.
    Thursday, February 22, 2007 9:52 AM
  • i think there no updations ... so there is no chance for slow updations.
    Thursday, February 22, 2007 4:24 PM
  • the "White Paper" feature has not yet been implemented...so be cool and wait for it...
    Thursday, February 22, 2007 5:29 PM
  • How long will it take for the new features to be added.

People are already getting bored of this thing, cause it consumes lot of time and is becoming monotonous :(
    Thursday, February 22, 2007 5:38 PM
  • It will be at the starting of new month... There is end of month and load of work on MS employee as well admin for creating reports etc. so no time for such events like MSAPP, Rockstar.
    Thursday, February 22, 2007 5:40 PM
  • too bad
    Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:05 PM
  • Really!!!
    Thursday, February 22, 2007 7:31 PM
  • Don't worry...wait and see..
    Friday, February 23, 2007 2:35 AM
  • Yes, hope for the best.
    Friday, February 23, 2007 4:02 AM
  • Shadow Man i think u are still worry about ur junk points...  
    Friday, February 23, 2007 9:23 AM
  • Yes m8 i am still worried about it. but i think i should now not give a damn about it :) taking into considerations of the lazy admins, i guess they will not get time to delete any of those junk annuoncements ;P
    Friday, February 23, 2007 11:46 AM
  • Jus the FAQ page of this site is enough...it doesn't leave us with even one doubt after reading it completely...
    Friday, February 23, 2007 1:15 PM
  • haha yeah :) true m8.
    Friday, February 23, 2007 2:03 PM
  • Well...wait and watch...if they don't delete...then u will get an illegal advantage ShadowMan.
    Friday, February 23, 2007 4:40 PM