Installation Cannot Continue RRS feed

• Question

• Over the last 12 hours I continue to receive Error ID: 0014-80072EFD.  Network problems are preventing Windows Live Once Installation from continuing at this time.  Is anyone else having a problem with the beta download server?  Thanks!

Saturday, August 25, 2007 2:19 PM

Answers

• I didn't try tonight, but I encountered this at 10:30 EDT Friday, 8/24/07 -

We think you're going to like all the great things about Windows Live™ OneCare™, and as a beta program participant you’ll have the chance to try out all the new features before anyone else.

Thank you.  The Windows Live OneCare Beta (v2.0) installation site is currently down for maintenance, please visit again on August 28th.

-steve

Sunday, August 26, 2007 1:54 AM

All replies

• Same error id here.  WLOC installed fine on a different machine yesterday and today it's not installing.  I'm posting this from the same machine so I *think* the network problems are not on my end.

Saturday, August 25, 2007 2:32 PM
  • I didn't try tonight, but I encountered this at 10:30 EDT Friday, 8/24/07 -

We think you're going to like all the great things about Windows Live™ OneCare™, and as a beta program participant you’ll have the chance to try out all the new features before anyone else.

Thank you.  The Windows Live OneCare Beta (v2.0) installation site is currently down for maintenance, please visit again on August 28th.

-steve

Sunday, August 26, 2007 1:54 AM