WLOC 2.0.2318.12 Print Sharing Has Died RRS feed

• General discussion

•  That's it I'm Angry Now First Tune-up Now this just had an update to 2.0.2318.12 build and it in volves a new print sharing configuration. an attempt to connect my printers has fail and I can't get it to work.

This redicuious setup in 2.0.2318.12 Messed everything up I need my network printers and now nothing works. I don't even know what to trouble shoot.

Update: Turns out wloc firewall in 2.0.2318.12 did not auto detect the subnet file and print sharing so the printers went dead. Also it took a major dumping of my share printers I had to wipe out My networks then get everything to redect everything to get the printer to work. But after 4hrs from update I finally got my system back up and running and Yes I filed My best bug report yet

Geesh ya fix one thing something else goes to hell.

Also Thanks to Help & Support Site I'd never thought of looking at the wloc firewall to resolve some of this but the information told me where to look that's how this got resolved  the failed printer detection panel had link took me right to the wloc firewall info.

Chela thanks Help sites coming along

Thursday, August 16, 2007 2:19 AM

All replies

• Same here, my computer is all messed up.  I posted problems in the firewall thread!

But remember it is still in Beta!

Thursday, August 16, 2007 5:43 PM