Bing translator not handling Italics and Language change together RRS feed

• Question

• Partial source:

<span lang="fr">Ferrari 330 GT 2+2, 1964<br>
    <b>La noblesse contestée</b><br>
    DOUZE CYLINDRES EN V, TROIS-CENTS CHEVAUX QUI PIAFFENT ET ... QUATRE YEUX EN
    AMANDE ! EST-CE CE DOUBLE REGARD QUI FAIT VOIR ROUGE AUX <i>TIFOSIS</i> ET FAIT DE
    LA NOBLE 330 GT 2+2 LA MAL AIMÉE DE CHEZ FERRARI ? POURTANT, C'ETAIT LA VOITURE
    DE FONCTION DU </span><span lang="it"> <i>COMMENDATORE</i></span><span lang="fr"> EN PERSONNE !</span>

Original presentation:

Ferrari 330 GT 2+2, 1964
    La noblesse contestée
    DOUZE CYLINDRES EN V, TROIS-CENTS CHEVAUX QUI PIAFFENT ET ... QUARTE YEUX EN AMANDE ! EST-CE E DOUBLE REGARD QUI FAIT VOIR ROUGE AUX TIFOSIS ET FAIT DE LA NOBLE 330 GT 2+2 LA MAL AIMEE DE CHEZ FERRARI ? POURTANT, C'ETAIT LA VOITURE DE FONCTION DU
    COMMENDATORE EN PERSONNE !

Translated results:

Ferrari GT 2 + 2 330, 1964
    The nobility challenged
    TWELVE-CYLINDER IN V, THREE - HUNDRED HORSES WHICH THEIR AND... FOUR ALMOND EYES! IS it this DOUBLE look who see the TIFOSIS red and NOBLE 330 GT 2 + 2 evil AIMÉE at FERRARI? YET, IT WAS THE CAR FUNCTION OF
    COMMENDATORECOMMENDATOREFace-to-face!

The COMMENDATORE is duplicated and run into the next word.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011 6:41 PM

All replies

• Are you using the API? I believed that you are using the HTML mode and pass in the "Partial source".

Can you post the Translated HTML code like you did for the Partial source instead of the presentation?

Friday, February 11, 2011 1:28 AM