none
How to solve error occured if use [XamlCompilation(XamlCompilationOptions.Compile)] in Xamarin.UWP? RRS feed

• Question

• I am try to make appx file in release mode when I try to do that I see that below error.

Error: NUTC1056:Internal Compiler Error: 0x8000ffff. Error encountered while compiling method 'instance System.Void MyProject.Views.DetailPage.InitializeComponent()'. MyProject.UWP

Error ILT0005: 'C:\Users\me.nuget\packages\microsoft.net.native.compiler\2.0.3\tools\x64\ilc\Tools\nutc_driver.exe @"D:\MyProject\MyProject.UWP\obj\x64\Release\ilc\intermediate\MDIL\MyProject.UWP.rsp"' returned exit code 1 MyProject.UWP

When I try to comment [XamlCompilation(XamlCompilationOptions.Compile)] this than it build proper but after that when I try to run that page it crashes every time. I check that page's proprties build action is same as all pages and that is Embedded resource and custom tool is MSBuild:UpdateDesignTimeXaml

It works in debug mode with uncomment this. [XamlCompilation(XamlCompilationOptions.Compile)]

Can anyone look into this and suggest me what should I have to change in code or configuration?

Friday, February 22, 2019 6:18 AM

All replies

• Hi Deep Soni,

Since your question is out of the scope of publishing forum, please ask your question at forums related to Xamarin so that you could be assisted better .Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 22, 2019 9:43 AM