none
Power-BI email subscription mail has no content RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have subscribed for Power Bi emails. I used to get the emails with attachment and that used to have contents. But now I still receive emails but that does not have any content in the attachment or in the mail body.

Any idea ?

• Moved by Steve Fan Wednesday, July 4, 2018 3:15 AM off-topic
    Tuesday, June 26, 2018 10:41 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Office for IT Professionals Outlook forum. This forum is for general questions and feedback related to Microsoft Outlook. Since your question is related to Power Bi, I'd recommend you post a new question to the following dedicated forum to get further assistance:

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Forums/ct-p/Forums

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding. 

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Friday, June 29, 2018 10:00 AM
    Wednesday, June 27, 2018 6:08 AM