URL of dashboard for iframe RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

How can I get a link of one of my dashboards (or better diagrams) in crm2013? Can't find a "link" button like in 2011ver. 
    And one more - can I hide an iframe via business-rules? Or maybe there is another way?

Thanks!

Thursday, February 27, 2014 1:31 PM

All replies

• The copy link button isn't shown in CRM 2013. You could instead use the 'Email a link' option from the command bar to get the url of a record. Haven't seen this option in the dashboard. Try if the dev tools help in this case or even if it is hidden and can be retrieved using Ribbon workbench.

You can only set the visibility of a field using Business Rules not for other form elements like Iframe/subgrid/section/tab. You could use JScripts to set the visibility as was done in 2011.

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

Thursday, February 27, 2014 6:30 PM
  • You won't be able to hide an iFrame with PBR. You can do it with scripts, the downfall with scripts is that it would not work with outlook or mobile devices apps.

Philip

Thursday, February 27, 2014 6:59 PM
  • use internet browser  developer tool ie. press f12

here you can try to find your link/url

Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

Friday, February 28, 2014 4:26 AM
  • Dev tools didn't help... Tbh I'm just trying to insert a diagram into a form, was going to do that via iframe, maybe there is an easier way to do that?

Friday, February 28, 2014 7:44 AM
  • if you just want to insert a diagram through iframe, seems you can add a iframe control in your form UI. And use Xrm.Page.getControl("your iframe name").setSrc("your diagram") to insert a picture.
    Friday, February 28, 2014 9:01 AM