how to obtain product key RRS feed

• Question

• new to compterworld i need to retrieve and print off a sent pdf how do i obtain product key for microsoft office
    Friday, March 25, 2011 4:29 PM

Answers

• You purchase Microsoft Office and download the product key.  If you have recently purchased a computer with Office preinstalled that copy of Office was a trial copy and must be purchased before activating.
    Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.
    Friday, March 25, 2011 6:05 PM
    Answerer
  • "pro-flite67" wrote in message news:64f02842-afaf-4b30-af2f-213451bba2c6...
    new to compterworld i need to retrieve and print off a sent pdf how do i obtain product key for microsoft office

To be able to print a PDF file you do NOT need Office - use Foxit Reader, rather than the ubiquitous Adobe Reader, it's a lot smaller and faster.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Friday, March 25, 2011 6:33 PM

All replies

• You purchase Microsoft Office and download the product key.  If you have recently purchased a computer with Office preinstalled that copy of Office was a trial copy and must be purchased before activating.
    Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.
    Friday, March 25, 2011 6:05 PM
    Answerer
  • "pro-flite67" wrote in message news:64f02842-afaf-4b30-af2f-213451bba2c6...
    new to compterworld i need to retrieve and print off a sent pdf how do i obtain product key for microsoft office

To be able to print a PDF file you do NOT need Office - use Foxit Reader, rather than the ubiquitous Adobe Reader, it's a lot smaller and faster.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Friday, March 25, 2011 6:33 PM