none
Wondering why thread moved from Visual Basic Language Forum still displays in same Forum but when selected is in the Forum moved to according to link displayed, why would that occur?

Answers

• I see that now and again. I think it happens when the move did not entirely complete. In forums I moderate I have been successful to simply execute another move. You can send an email to fissues where they can attempt another "move" on the thread.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, January 30, 2017 5:15 PM

All replies

• I see that now and again. I think it happens when the move did not entirely complete. In forums I moderate I have been successful to simply execute another move. You can send an email to fissues where they can attempt another "move" on the thread.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, January 30, 2017 5:15 PM
  • Periodically I also see this. Something didn't get updated correctly. I have also seen where a thread shows as having as Proposed Answer, but when you open it you find it Answered.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Monday, January 30, 2017 6:17 PM