Error in Form Handler Properties? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I've got at strange error in the Form Handler Properties window. When I open an Event Handler I have inserted earlier it gives me this:

Library oand Function fields are empt. If I try to open the optionset on Library its empty?

When I close down the form again it gives me this really "informative" error:

Monday, January 5, 2015 9:10 AM

Answers

All replies

• On the form I get this error once in a while, but not consistently, when I update fields:

Anybody who can help us here?

Monday, January 5, 2015 9:10 AM
  • Hi,
    check if you have installed (on your client machine) the windows update KB3008923 and install this patch: http://support2.microsoft.com/kb/3025390/en-us

My blog: www.crmanswers.net - Rockstar 365 Profile

• Marked as answer by Casper Schau1 Monday, January 5, 2015 9:52 AM
    Monday, January 5, 2015 9:14 AM
  • Hi Guido

Thank you, that helped, the issue regarding the modular form. I still got the issue with the strange System.servicemodel.FaultException1 error, but I'll make you're answer as correct. Thank you once again

Monday, January 5, 2015 9:52 AM
  • Hi,
    regarding the SQL error, my suggestion is to find a way to replicate it on demand (for example if it happens always when you update a certain field) and enable tracing, in this way you can get more detailed information on the error (when you enable the trace CRM will slow down and the log is big, for this is better to enable it just for logging when you have the error)

hope it helps

My blog: www.crmanswers.net - Rockstar 365 Profile

Monday, January 5, 2015 10:52 AM